Does this describe you?
- Is attending a conference for FREE in your budget?
- Are you passionate about local church leadership?
- Do you enjoy serving, learning, and writing?
- Are you a seminary student?
If this is you, we’d like you to consider joining us for The Soul of Eldership: Equipping Teams for Local Church Leadership this November 3-4 in Louisville, KY.
We’re excited to offer free registration for communications volunteers who meet the criteria above and are eager to fulfill the requirements below.
To qualify, you'll need to:
- Fill out this volunteer information form. This is how we will determine who will serve, and how we will contact you with more information regarding your availability and interests.
- Sign up for the Sojourn Network Newsletter here.
- Like us on Facebook (and/or) Follow us on Twitter (and/or) Follow us on Instagram.
Your responsibilities during the event could include:
- Write a personal reflection paper on (1) main session (250-500 words).
- Write a “breakout brief” of (2) breakout sessions (at least 500 words each).
- Post/Share images, videos, or quotes from the conference on Facebook using the hashtag (if you’re a Facebook user).
- Live tweet the conference sessions and breakouts (if you’re a Twitter user).
- Post images of the conference on Instagram using the conference hashtag (if you’re an Instagram user).
If you are interested in this opportunity, don’t delay: you have until September 28 apply.
- When: November 3 - 4, 2015
- Where: Sojourn Community Church, Louisville, KY