What about childcare?
We are providing childcare for babies under one year old. We understand the importance of having your infant with you and yet we want you to have time to be able to rest and enjoy the program that we have planned for you and your spouse.
This year we will be working with the Family Ministry at Summit Church. They will have a staff person who will oversee childcare during the retreat. We will be using a small Ballroom at The Naples Beach Hotel as the location for childcare. This room is located very close to the conference room to make check-ins easy for parents and allows your babies to be close by when you need to nurse.
notes for those using childcare:
- Please label all of your child’s items. (diaper bag, bottles, sippy cups, food pouches, etc.)
- Please write out or type out a schedule of your baby’s activities to give to the Childcare workers.
- Please provide any food, formula, breast milk they may need during the babysitting times. (We will have a bottle warmer available.)
Childcare is provided during these times:
- Monday, 6:30 - 9:30pm
- Tuesday, 8:30am - 12pm and 7:30pm - 10pm
- Wednesday, 8:30am - 12pm and 6:30 - 9:30pm
- Thursday, 8:30am - 11:30am
Note: you are not required to use childcare for these entire time slots. These are simply the hours babysitting will be available.