We're excited to introduce you to our newest church to join the SN family: Redeemer Church in Bellevue, WA! We invite you to read their story, celebrate their wins, and pray for them in 2017!
Redeemer Church began meeting in January of 2015. Our prayer was that God would use us to make disciples of Jesus Christ in the greater Bellevue, WA area. We believe the best way to make disciples is: Learning God's Word, Living in Community, and Loving People. We accomplish these priorities by way of Sunday worship gatherings, Christian education, community groups, kid's ministry, women's ministry, and various outreach and missionary partnerships.
Key Wins in 2017
- New salvations.
- Over 20 baptisms.
- Successfully and lovingly welcomed in a hurting church to join with our body to become one.
- In January 2018, we will have a new meeting space to provide more seats.
Ways You Can Pray
- That we would continue to love and integrate our new members into the life of our church.
- Clarity on how to engage with and love our surrounding communities.
- That our new building partnership would result in a long-term property development opportunity for the future of our church.