We're excited to introduce you to Lead Pastor Brian Sauvé and our newest church plant to join the SN family: Refuge Church in Ogden, Utah. This is the very first Sojourn Network church in the great state of Utah! Read their story, celebrate their wins, and please join us in praying for this church in 2018!
Refuge Church started in a small apartment with no parking in 2009. We wanted to see God form a church that was centered on the Gospel, in awe of God's glory, and united as family. By his grace and three moves later, we have seen the Lord create a church growing in these ideals and rooted in the heart of Ogden city. We are praying for many decades of durable fruit in our city and beyond as God creates a people who enjoy and magnify the glory of the grace of God in Jesus Christ to all peoples.
Key Wins in 2017
- Hired our second full-time pastor.
- Saw God connect more families to our corporate gatherings and House Church gatherings.
- Planted 2 new House Church gatherings.
- Brought 12 men through our first preaching cohort.
Ways You Can Pray in 2018
- We are facing several heartbreaking and complex counseling situations.
- We see a massive need to grow in friendship as a church.
- We would like to grow in evangelistic boldness in our neighborhoods.