As our family of network churches continues to grow, our excitement pulses at the prospect of more gospel work being done, both locally and globally. Please join with us in celebrating the addition of Shorebreak Church in Kailua Kona, Hawaii into our network. We encourage you to read more about Shorebreak below and continue to pray for them as they seek to make a missional impact in their city, county, and beyond.
A Bit of History
In the Spring of 2012, a group of five families shared the burden of saturating a community with the good news of Jesus through planting a church. These families uprooted their lives on the mainland and followed God's call to begin Shorebreak Church in Kona, Hawaii. Their first worship gathering was the summer of 2012 and since then, Jesus has added to the church and transformed lives. The vision of Shorebreak is to amplify the name of Jesus, to see the lost saved, and believers strengthened in the power of the gospel.
Key Wins in 2015
- Total number of baptisms, community groups, and church size has increased this past year.
- We’ve been able to bring on additional staff and support, including the ordination of three pastors.
- Evidences of conversion and gospel growth in the lives of the church.
3 Ways to Pray in 2016
- Pray that we would multiply leaders and create a leadership development platform to help serve our people well.
- Pray for financial provision for renovations to support growth, bring more staff on payroll, and that we would give generously to our community.
- Pray that more lives would be saved by the power of His grace.