We're excited to introduce you to Lead Pastor Sankie Lynch and our newest church plant to join the SN family: Sojourn Tulsa in Tulsa, OK. Read their story, celebrate their wins, and please join us in praying for this church in 2017!
Sojourn Tulsa began meeting the first week in October of 2017. Our desire is to exalt and enjoy the supremacy of Christ in all things. We are a group of broken, sorrowful, yet always rejoicing people, who are captivated by Jesus and what He has accomplished for us in His life, death, and resurrection. We believe making disciples occurs as the people of God walk in humble conviction, repentance, confession, Spirit-led renewal, and empowered evangelism. God is most glorified as the blood-bought church, takes the true gospel, into the entire world.
Key Wins in 2017
- Clarity in identity & mission.
- Gaining broader understanding on the need for church planting in Tulsa.
- Several people desiring to move and join this plant.
- Support from our sending church, our elders/pastors, Sojourn assessment, and several other churches leaders.
Ways You Can Pray
- Continued clarity of identity, mission, and loving unity for our core launch team.
- A God-given gift of love, compassion and conviction in our core launch team for the lost in this city and beyond.
- Clarity of strengths/weaknesses, gifts of core team members, and ability to delegate to them.
- God's provision of a faithful, available, teachable worship leader and potential meeting places as we get into the new year.